Describe a language you want to learn (not English)
Describe a time that you looked for information from the Internet
Describe a place you plan to travel to that is far away from your home.
Describe a teenager you know
Describe a good law/rule in your country
Describe an interesting job you would like to have
Describe an interesting animal
Describe a beautiful city
Describe a happy experience you had before.
Describe something given to you that you really needed
Describe a time when you received money as a present
Describe the last book you read
Describe an interesting part of your country.
Describe a time you borrowed something from your friends or family
Describe a trip that you went on by public transportation
Describe a family business you know
Describe a building you like
Describe a person who helps to protect the environment
Describe a complaint that you made and you were satisfied with the result
Describe an important plant in your country
1. Somepeople think that robots are very important to human’s future development,while others think they are dangerous and have negative effects on society.Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. Machineshave replaced physical work in many industries. Do you think the advantagesoutweigh the disadvantages?
3.Somepeople have benefited from modern communications technology, but some peoplehave not benefited from it at all. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Today,people in many countries can live and work anywhere they choose, because ofimproved communication technology and transport. Do the advantages outweigh itsdisadvantages?
2.Childrencan learn efficiently by watching television, so they should be encouraged towatch television regularly both at home and in school. To what extent do youagree or disagree?
3.Nowadays,there is a trend that reports of media focus on problems and emergencies ratherthan positive developments. Some people think it is harmful to individuals andto society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Childrenfind it difficult to concentrate on or pay attention to school. What are thereasons? How can we solve this problem?
2.Somepeople think typical teaching of a teacher and students in the class will notexist by the year 2050. Do you agree or disagree?
3. Somepeople think it is not necessary for adults to receive education in class.Self-study is a good way for them to study more effectively. To what extent doyou agree or disagree?
1. Children’seducation is expensive and the government of some countries pays some of or allof the costs. Do the advantages of the government pays for the cost outweighthe disadvantages?
2. Somepeople think that the government should provide assistance to all kinds ofartists including painters, musicians and poets, etc. However, other peoplethink that is a waste of money. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. Indeveloping countries, some people think the government should introduce newtechnology topeople in order to improve quality of life, while othersbelieve governments should offer freeeducation. Discuss both viewsand give your opinion.
1.Humanactivities have negative effects on plant and animal species. Some people thinkit is too late to do anything about this problem. Others believe that effectivemeasures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and giveour opinion.
2.Theissue of environmental protection is becoming too big and far-reaching forindividuals and any single nation to handle. In other words, the issue can onlybe addressed from an international or global perspective. To what extent do youagree or disagree with this opinion?
3.Onelong-distance flight consumes fuel which a car uses in several years’ time, butthey cause the same amount of pollution. So some people think that we shoulddiscourage non-essential flights, such as tourist travel, rather than to limitthe use of cars. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view?